click to enlarge
Why Do Some Water Heaters Cost More Than Others?
The value of a water heater is determined by (1) how long it lasts, (2) how much hot water it provides, and (3) how much it costs to operate. Better water heaters last longer, give you more hot water, and cost you less in energy bills.
Here are some things to look for in a water heater that mean it's a better value for you:
- Longer Warranties. The longer a water heater lasts, the more you get for your money.
- Fast Recovery. Our 6-year Heavy Duty Gas, 9-year, and 12-year water heaters provide more hot water.
- Integr™ System - now on 6, 9 and 12 year 30, 40 and 50 gallon gas models. Automatically shuts down the water heater if flammable vapors are detected.
- It features a low emission burner design, maintenancefree protection, no filters to clean and standard replacement parts.
- EverKleen™ Self Cleaning System fights sediment buildup that can cause your water heater to fail or provide less hot water. Available on 9-year and 12-year models.
- Rigid Foam Insulation fights stand-by heat loss.
- Heat Traps prevent convective heat loss, so the water heater costs less to operate. Available on 12-year models.
- Low Input Pilots reduce wasted energy during stand-by periods for all gas models.
Installing Your Water Heater
All Richmond water heaters come with detailed installation instructions. Some stores also offer professional installation services. Our gas water heater models are shown in this brochure. Inside is a specification chart for selecting the model that's right for you. Thank you for choosing Richmond!