Features and Benefits
- The tighter the commercial retrofit, the more you will appreciate how this water heater's compact size simplifies installations.
Space Saver Design
- Short heights and narrow jacket diameters offer the ultimate in installation flexibility.
- Proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design.
Patented Anode Rods
- Magnesium anode rods are used to ensure corrosion resistance for a long tank life.
- Rigid foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities, improves efficiency and reduces operating costs. Our patented process of injecting foam into the insulating cavity adds additional durability.
- Control system is designed to shut off gas if the pilot flame is extinguished.Relighting is a safe, easy procedure. Thermostat settings to 160°F. A built-in gas pressure regulator assures even gas flow.
- Factory installed relief valve
Full Port, Full Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Factory installed brass drain valve allows for faster draining and servicing.
High Altitude Compliant
- Some models are certified for applications up to 8,500 feet above sea level. Please consult factory for certification requirements.
- 48 to 100-Gallon Capacities
- 54,000 to 80,000 BTU/h
- Natural and LP Gas
- 3-Year limited tank warranty