Water Heating FAQs
What is FVIR?
Are all FVIR water heaters the same?
What is the Richmond Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater all about?
How can I determine which water heater is right for me?
What is the longest warranty Richmond offers?
I need to vent my gas water heater several feet away from an outside wall. Which product is best for me?
Do you make water heaters designed for commercial applications?
How can I find a local store that sells Richmond Water Heaters?
Is there an upgrade to your normal tank leak warranty?
What is NAECA?
Tank vs Tankless Water Heaters
- Continuous hot water
- High energy efficiency
- Compact, space saving design
- Electronically controlled
- Exclusive sensing burner technology
- Exclusive film wrap overheat protection
- Digital thermostat with self diagnostic program
- Precise temperature control
- Consistent hot water supply temperature
- No hot water storage
- Low Operating Costs
- Low NOx emissions – all models
- Indoor or outdoor models available
- Two High altitude options: up to 6,560 or 9,840 ft. elevations
- Click here to browse our high efficiency tankless water heaters!
- Low first cost
- Low venting cost
- No electricity required
- Large variety of sizes available
- Flow rates of 12gpm and up
- High altitude installations to 10,000 ft
- Low NOx emissions – some models
- Click here to browse our residential tanks!